Obligations regarding the method of use of these products, etc.
The following are preconditions regarding the method of use of these products, etc., applicable to customers placing orders. The Company does not bear any responsibility for damage caused to the customer as a result of errors in the method of using these products, selection, etc.
- These products are intended for general industrial use. The use of these products for weapons, arms, or other military uses is forbidden.
- It is a precondition of the Company that customers shall use these prdoducts and place orders at the customers own responsibility, in accordance with the limitations, cautions, specifications, features, other matters regarding these products, documents appended to these products, and other indications (including but not limited to specifications and features) regarding the use of these products shown on the Takigen Web Site.
Products shown on the Takigen Web Site are products that Takigen deals with as standard products only. Apart from some specially designated items, specially ordered products are not handled. Please be aware of this.
Amendments to the price, specifications, etc.
The Company reserves the right to modify, alter, or suspend dealing in (hereafter referred to as "Modification, etc.") the products shown on the Takigen Web Site. The time period, medium, and other matters regarding the method of notifying customers of the Modification, etc., shall be as stated by the Company. If a customer shall order a product after the Modification, etc., the customer shall be deemed to have accepted the Modification, etc. However, minor modifications that do not affect the specification shown on the Takigen Web Site shall not be notified to customers as Modifications, etc. Please be aware of this fact.
Agreement to modification of these terms
Application of priority
Disclaimers regarding the internet service
- The Company endeavors to improve the quality of the information and the service of the Takigen Web Site. However, the Company does not provide any warranty regarding the safety, soundness, usefulness, suitability for the purpose, whether up-to-date or not, legality, morals, or freedom from infection by viruses for the products, information, or services for which information is provided on the Takigen Web Site.
- The Company takes sufficient care against leakage of information and other security matters. However, please be aware that nonetheless leakage of information or other problems can occur, and safety cannot necessarily be assured.
- The Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for damage caused by the use of the Takigen Website (including damage caused by non-delivery of orders placed through the Takigen Web Site), apart from that caused deliberately or by the negligence of the Company.
- The Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for damage of any kind caused by use of the Takigen Web Site in a manner other than the normal method of use.
Disclaimers regarding CAD data
- The Company owns the intellectual property rights and ownership rights to the CAD data shown on the Takigen Web Site.
- It is forbidden to copy, edit, process, distribute, or transmit over another network, or similar, to a third party a part or all of the CAD data.
- The content of the CAD data is that when it was edited. When using please confirm the part number or dimensions, etc. Also, the Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the direct or indirect result or damage caused by the use of the CAD data.
- Please be aware that the CAD data may be changed without notice to improve the quality.
- Please be aware that depending on the CAD software being used, the DXF conversion table can differ, so there is a possibility that text may become an unintelligible sequence of characters, curved lines or chain dotted lines may not be properly output, or other phenomena may occur.
Suspension of this service
In the event of any of the following items, the use of this service may be partly or fully suspended, without prior communication, notification, or notice to the customer.
- When damage or malfunction is caused to the order receiving equipment as a result of a natural disaster (including but not limited to earthquakes, flooding, and fires), electrical power stoppages, or damage to the circuits of the electricity or communication providers, etc.
- When it shall become difficult to provide this product due to enactment, amendment, or abolition of laws or regulations, etc.
- When it is necessary to carry out maintenance on the order receiving equipment
- In other circumstances in which the Company shall deem it necessary for the operation of this service
Customers shall not carry out any of the following items in connection with the use of the service.
- Make a false registration when making inquiries
- Hinder the operation of this service, or carry out other actions that may obstruct this service
- Use another person’s name or false customer information
- Carry out an action that will cause or might cause nuisance, loss, or damage to another customer, a third party, or the Company
- Carry out an action that will infringe or may infringe the copyright or other intellectual property assets, privacy, or other rights of another customer, a third party, or the Company
- Obtain unauthorized access to the Takigen Web Site and carry out information falsification
- Transmit and write to the Takigen Web Site a harmful computer virus or program
- Any act that contravenes or may contravene public order and morals or other laws and regulations
- Any other act that the Company shall deem inappropriate
- Customers shall not, without the permission of the copyright holders, use any information provided through this service except as permitted within the limitations on copyright as allowed by the Copyright Law, such private reproduction by individuals, etc.
- If a problem shall arise due to infringement of the provisions of this clause, the customer shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to the Company.
Use of customer information
Information obtained by the Company in connection with the use of this service shall not be disclosed or provided to a third party, except in the following cases.
- Where necessary to implement this service, such as provision of information to a delivery company, etc.
- Where a customer has agreed to the disclosure of their name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
- Where the Company provides statistics on the private information collected for the purpose determining trends of use in the service, in a form in which the individual information cannot be identified
- Where required to disclose the information based on laws, regulations, or ordinances
The Company’s responsibility
The Company accepts responsibility only for the quality of the products shown on the Takigen Web Site. The Company makes no warranty regarding suitability for purpose, usefulness, compatibility with other products, etc., interchangeability, sales period, etc., of the products. Also, the Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any damage, loss, or disbenefit, whether direct or indirect, consequential, collateral, or special, in connection with the products or this service, except for the responsibility of a manufacturer in accordance with the Product Liability Law where the Company is the manufacturer of the product. In the event of damage to a customer caused by this service, the upper limit on compensation shall be the price of the article purchased by the customer.
Contracts with parties other than the Company
The Company has no interest in or responsibility for contracts concluded between customers and third parties in connection with this service.
Provision of information and product procurement service
Acceptance of inquiries
General inquiries are accepted from customers regarding orders and delivery of products and other transactions, problems with products, and other technical consultations, during the business hours as shown on the Takigen Web Site. However, this limitation does not apply if the Takigen Web Site provides otherwise. For other details, please refer to the Takigen Web Site.
The business days and hours that the Company shall operate this service (including but not limited to registration, receipt of orders, and delivery) shall be determined at the Company’s discretion, and may be changed without notice. Please be aware of this.