|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- The lock comes standard with the TAK60, a new-style reversible key with an easy-to-use dustproof shutter.
- Uses highly durable, glass-fiber reinforced resin.
- Snap-in placement during installation provides improved workability.
- Being made of resin, the unit weights only 288 g.
- For both left-hand and right-hand use. (The left-hand or right-hand use can be changed by reversing the cam and stopper plate)
- Material: Polyamide (PA6-GF30)
- Standard color: Black
- Applicable panel thickness: 0.8～2.3mm
- Key No.: TAK60
- Mass: 288g
- Accessories: Stopper plate, screws and two keys
- Racks for packages (printed-circuit boards) of information devices and communications equipment, switchboards, distribution switchboards, controlling boards etc.
- Not a watertight construction; indoor use only recommended.
- The same style is also available in an electromagnetic model (LE-467) and in a dial-lock model (AP-467-DL).
- Lubricant should be applied regularly to moving parts.
- It is recommended that thread-locking fluid be used to prevent loosening of the mounting screws for the catch.
- Be sure to test adequately when using a solvent such as thread-locking fluid.