|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- Holds the door open at any angle.
- Flat design with no protrusions.
- Use of resin friction material prevents generation of metal powder or abnormal noise.
- Little aging variation of initialized torque.
- Interchangeable with B-1078-12, -13 and -15.
- Material: Blade: Cold rolled stainless steel (SUS304)
Shaft: Stainless steel rod (SUS303)
Plug: Polyacetal (POM)
- Finish: Gloss barrel polishing
- Durability test: 20,000 times or more (with rated load torque)
- Ambient temperature: 0℃ to +40℃
- Indoor equipment such as office equipment and furniture
- Custom-made products with lowered torques can also be made.
Torque ranges that can be made
B-1209-1: 35 to 196cN・m
B-1209-2: 24.5 to 98cN・m
B-1209-3: 10 to 49cN・m
- Shaft must be horizontal or vertical to install; if using two hinges, ensure shafts are co-linear. Contact us for details on vertical installation.
- Three or more hinges must not be used per cover.
- Do not use lubricant.