|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- Door can be unlocked from inside by operating the inside safety push rod (FC-700/FC-701/FC-702) even when locking with a lock or padlock. (Safety mechanism)
- Burglarproof design, i.e. the main body and catch are installed with screws both on the door front and back.
- Can be locked with the long neck padlock.
- For both left-hand and right-hand use.
- Mass: 1,210g
- Material: Zinc alloy (ZDC)
- Finish: Chrome plating (MZCr)
- Key No.: 0350
- Accessories: Two keys
- Middle-sized doors for prefab cold storage box, dry-type warehouse etc.
- Key can be changed with No.0200.
- Your specified key No. is available.
- For padlock C-555-40L/SM・40L/SL・45L/S, see page 1255.
- To prevent faulty movement, after fitting the safety push rod, be sure to check that the lock closes and opens using the key.
- After locking, use the lever to check whether the lock is properly engaged.
- Use the inside safety push rod for the walk-in type.