|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- Surface-attached, canopy-type handle is ideal for airtight doors.
- Equipped with high security TAK70 lock. Can also be used with TAK60 and TAK80.
- Grip is made from extruded material and can be made longer. (Standard length: 230mm)
- Mass: 1,100g
- Material: Main body: Zinc alloy (ZDC)
Grip: Aluminium alloy extrusion (A6063)
- Finish: Main body: Silver metallic coating
Grip: Alumite treatment
- Accessories: Two keys, two installation bases, catch, adjustment plate
- Canopy-type refrigerators, chemical closets, laboratory test equipment, etc.
- If excessive shock or load is applied to the handle, damage may be caused, so care is required.
- The installation base and the adjustment plate must be made parallel. If they are not parallel, it may cause a locking fault, etc.
- To prevent loosening of screws, spring washers and thread-locking fluid are recommended.
- M5 countersunk screws are not included. Please provide screws to suit the thickness of the plate.