INSIDE SAFETY PUSH-RODS
|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- The push-rod is integrated with the handle.
- Freezingproof type: O-ring is installed inside flange.
- Door can be opened from inside.
- Felt packing is provided as the standard to prevent condensing, so it's highly airtight.
- Material: Push-rod: Glass fiber
Head・Flange: Polycarbonate (PC)
Spring: Stainless steel (SUS304)
- Walk-in type freezers
- Airtight handle FA-662/601/602/603 exclusive.
- Cut it to adjust length to door thickness.
- Head with light-storage substance is available.
- Replace immediately when break or trouble occurs.
- Be sure to perform inspection at onset of work to check proper operation.
- This product uses noncrystalline resin. It is not suitable for thread-locking fluid so use should be avoided. (Also noted in the precautions of some types of thread-locking fluid.)