VENTILATORS (LARGE AIR PRESSURE ADJUSTMENT VALVE)
|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- To adjust indoor atmospheric pressure varied by expansion/contraction which occurs when freezing or defrosting is performed.
- With heater for anti-freezing (adopting the thermostat-operated overheat prevention mechanism) (+60℃ cut)
- With insectproof net.
- Power cord extends to outside so installation is easy.
- Intake and exhaust ability is almost treble, compared with the current FE-603.
- These can be adjusted to the panel thickness with ranging of 85 to 150mm.
- Intake and exhaust are independent (optional) so combined use is possible.
- Material: Surface louver: Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
Valve unit frame: Aluminum plate
- Ambient temperature: -50℃ to +60℃
- Heater rated voltage: AC100V
- Heater consumption power:
Exhaust: 50W. Intake: 50W.
- Initialization working pressure: 32pa
- Max. working pressure: 253pa
- Max. intake(exhaust) volume: 0.126m3/sec
- Max. opening area: 76cm2.
- Applicable panel thickness: 85 to 150mm.
- Airtight cases such as prefab freezers and warm-keeping houses
- Do not connect the freezing-prevention heater if used at 0℃ or above.
- This product uses noncrystalline resin. It is not suitable for thread-locking fluid so use should be avoided. (Also noted in the precautions of some types of thread-locking fluid.)