VENTILATORS (AIR PRESSURE ADJUSTMENT VALVE)
|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- To adjust indoor atmospheric pressure varied by expansion / contraction which occurs when freezing or defrosting is performed.
- With heater for anti-freezing. (adopting the thermostat-operated overheat prevention mechanism)
- With insectproof net.
- Power cord extends to outside so installation is easy.
- These can be adjusted to the panel thickness with ranging of 85 to 150mm because of the slide type.
- Surface louver is made of polyvinylchloride resin so there is no dent in the louver during transport.
- Material: Surface louver:
Frame: Polyvinylchloride resin
Valve unit: Aluminum plate
- Ambient temperature: -30℃ to +60℃
- Heater rated voltage: AC100V
- Heater consumption power: 36W
- Initialization working pressure: 112pa
- Max. working pressure: 392pa
- Max. intake (exhaust) volume: 0.05m3/sec
- Max. opening area: 36cm2
- Airtight cases such as prefab freezers and warm-keepinghouses
- Do not connect the freezing-prevention heater if used at 0℃ or above.
- Rated voltage of AC200V to AC220V type is also available. (custom-made)
- When installing, the valve unit frame should face inside.
- Be sure to install the accessory insectproof net outside.
- After installation, attach the accessory binding band to the power cord exit of the outside louver to prevent cord slack.
- This product uses noncrystalline resin. It is not suitable for thread-locking fluid so use should be avoided. (Also noted in the precautions of some types of thread-locking fluid.)