|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
|S-37-E-90-E-1||keyed alike One-circuit- two-contact||40275|
|S-37-F-90-E-1||keyed alike One-circuit- two-contact||40279|
|S-37-F-90-E-1||key differences One-circuit- two-contact||40280|
|S-37-E-90-E-2||keyed alike Two-circuit- two-contact||40283|
|S-37-F-90-E-2||keyed alike Two-circuit- two-contact||40287|
- Compact type of solenoid keyswitch.
- Key turning is controlled by solenoid.
- Lock is C-35 type and master system can be incorporated.
- Reversible switch mechanism
Main body: Free cutting brass bar (C3602BD)
Zinc alloy (ZDC)
Key: Brass plate (C2801P)
Main body: Chrome plating (MBCr)
Zinc plating chromate treatment (MZZn-C)
Key: Nickel plating (MBNi)
- Keyed alike and key differences are available.
- No. of max. key differences: 400
- Accessories: Two keys
- Mass: 90g
- Various security equipment, power supplies and high-rise parking lots
- When solenoid energized, key can be turned in range of E to F position. When energizing is stopped, key is locked at E or F position. (see table for lock position)